August 18-19-20 2017
Planning for the 2017 Parish Flea Market has begun and we are looking for Volunteers, Donations and Bags. Volunteers: Want to have some fun, meet new people and serve your parish? We need volunteers to assist with setting up between August 8 and 16, during the three days of the Flea Market and clean-up August 20 and 21. If you can help during any of those times please call Theresa Benedek at 412-486-4787 or email your name and phone number to email@example.com. We really need your help. Donations: Start saving your new and used items in good condition. The dates for the Flea Market are August 18, 19 and 20. Donation Drop-off times will be announced closer to the Flea Market. Bags: Paper grocery and shopping bags only. (No plastic bags.) Please drop your reusable paper bags in the box in the Children’s Liturgy Room in the back of the church. Thank you for your help!
2016 Good News!
- We made over $26,000 for the parish. We still have money coming in so the total may grow.
- We supported the St. Stephen’s Flea Market in Hazelwood by packing up most of our unsold goods and donating them to St. Stephen’s Church.
- We assisted the West Virginia Flood victims by packing up unsold goods and sending them to our West Virginia neighbors.
- We donated 221 paperback books, 16 bibles along with assorted prayer books and devotionals to the Chaplain’s Office at the Allegheny County Jail.
- We took four carloads of unsold merchandise to the Repurpose Store that supports Female Trafficking Victims.
- We supplied Bingo gifts for a nursing home
- St. Mary’s school selected items to be used for the Children’s Christmas Shop.