Looking forward to 2017!
Thank you, thank you, thank you to all the volunteers and parishioners who donated goods and time to the St. Mary’s Flea Market. We had over 100 volunteers who worked tirelessly to make the Flea Market a success. We especially want to thank the young people who gave so much of their time and energy to this parish project. Your efforts did not go unnoticed. We received thousands of donations.
Here’s the good news!
- We made over $26,000 for the parish. We still have money coming in so the total may grow.
- We supported the St. Stephen’s Flea Market in Hazelwood by packing up most of our unsold goods and donating them to St. Stephen’s Church.
- We assisted the West Virginia Flood victims by packing up unsold goods and sending them to our West Virginia neighbors.
- We donated 221 paperback books, 16 bibles along with assorted prayer books and devotionals to the Chaplain’s Office at the Allegheny County Jail.
- We took four carloads of unsold merchandise to the Repurpose Store that supports Female Trafficking Victims.
- We supplied Bingo gifts for a nursing home
- St. Mary’s school selected items to be used for the Children’s Christmas Shop.